Skills Maintenance Date: Sunday 20th November @9am
Skills Maintenance Requirements
What ALL returning members need to do:
- Ensure Membership Information is updated and Lorne SLSC Membership is payed for 2016.
- Complete the Online Theory Component: LSV Training from Anywhere
- Create a new account if you haven't created one before.
- Online Theory Components must be completed for each of these awards (if you hold them):
- Bronze Medallion
- Surf Rescue Certificate
- IRB Crew and/or Driver
- Spinal Management
- Advanced Resus Techniques (ART)
- Print of the Certificates of Completion
- Book a Practical whilst in LSV's 'Member Training from Anywhere'.
- Note that this will display other Club's sessions. You can attend these if you cannot attend the Lorne Skills Maintenance.
- Attend the Lorne SLSC Skills Maintenance Day
- Day starts at 9am sharp. Be there early to finish early.
Created: 31/Oct/2016 - 08:22 PM Last updated: 31/Oct/2016 - 08:51 PM