Code of Conduct
The unpleasantness often associated with children’s sport can be prevented. It is the responsibility of all adults to ensure that the experience is positive. As such, Lorne Surf Club has a very strict code of conduct policy in place for the protection of children and parents alike. The ‘ugly parent’ will not be tolerated.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others;
- Be fair, equitable, considerate and honest in all dealings with others;
- Be aware of, and maintain an uncompromising adhesion to SLSA standards, rules, regulations and policies;
- Be professional in, and accept responsibility for actions;
- Make a commitment to providing a quality service;
- Use facilities and equipment for their proper purposes, and care for and maintain such facilities and equipment correctly;
- Refrain from anything which may abuse, intimidate or harass others;
- Preserve and protect the standing and reputation of the Association;
- Understand the consequences of any breach of SLSA’s member Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.
Created: 4/Sep/2009 - 09:15 AM Last updated: 4/Sep/2009 - 09:18 AM