FAQ - The 2013 GMHBA Mountain to Surf Run
Key information for the 2018 GMHBA Lorne Mountain to Surf
- Registration opens on the 6th of Nov 2017
- GMHBA Lorne Mountain to Surf Friday 12th Jan 2018
- GMHBA Lorne Pier to Pub Saturday 13th Jan 2018
- 8.30am on Friday 6th January 2017
- How long is the course?
- 8 km
- How fit do I need to be?
- The GMHBA Mountain to Surf run attracts runners from all levels from competitive to recreational. It is a Family orientated fun run that travels through the challenging bush track around Lorne before finishing in from of the Surf Club.
- I don't think I will be able to run the whole distance, is it OK to run and walk along the way?
- This is fine and is actually the most common way for beginners to get into running.
- When do entries open?
- See the main GMHBA Lorne Mountain to Surf page for up to date details
- When do entries close?
- Entries to the 2017 GMHBA Mountain to Surf Run close when the event is full.
- I missed out what can I do?
- Sorry there are no late entries
- When will my results be available?
- Results will be published on the surf clubs site later ont ehday of the event.
- Can I bring a pram on the course?
- Yes prams/baby joggers are allowed on the course. But please be mindful of others
- I would like to sponsor the event? Who can I contact?
- If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please contact our Sponsorship Coordinator for more information. Contact details can be found on our contacts page via the web-site.
Created: 15/Jun/2008 - 09:15 AM Last updated: 9/Oct/2016 - 11:36 AM